Holding of an online seminar in the FY2020 energy conservation support project for ASEAN countries
Under the instruction and financial support of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) (in the project for contributing to the rational use of energy in developing nations and the EE&C capacity building program), the Energy Conservation Center, Japan (ECCJ) held an online seminar on October 15, 2020. At the seminar, ECCJ gave an overview of the current fiscal year’s AJEEP (ASEAN-Japan Energy Efficiency Partnership) Scheme 2 training program for qualified energy manager trainers, explained about energy conservation audit methods, confirmed the participants from each country, and confirmed the energy conservation audit plans in their countries.
(1) ECCJ explained about an AJEEP overall outline, a Scheme 2 key point, and an energy conservation audit method.
(2) Introductions were given to three examples of past energy conservation audit excellent case examples (by Cambodia, Myanmar and Thailand).
(3) Confirmation was made of each ASEAN country’s energy conservation audit plans.
(1) ECCJ gave this fiscal year’s participants an overview of AJEEP, explanations of the details of the Scheme 2 training program for qualified energy manager trainers, and gave lectures on energy conservation audit methods.
(3) The energy conservation audit plans of each ASEAN country were confirmed, and ECCJ provided guidance to enable energy conservation audits to be planned and implemented in close cooperation with trainers who had already received qualification.
* AJEEP: ASEAN-JAPAN Energy Efficiency Partnership
Program for building EE&C capacity in the ASEAN region by dispatching experts and implementing training in Japan